Advanced NDT Inspection Services
CAN's Advanced NDT team provides a wide range of advanced NDT inspection services which range from manual, semi-automated and fully automated inspection techniques. Our dedicated team are committed to delivering new and innovative techniques through a tailored service to meet and exceed our clients' specific needs.
Performed using rope access and specialist access solutions when required, our approach is specifically designed to minimise intrusive inspections. CAN always strive to utilise non-intrusive methods wherever possible to ensure an efficient and cost effective service delivery with minimal disruption to operations and without compromise to safety.
Advanced NDT techniques avaiable, for example, include:
- Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC)
- UAV Inspection (SUAS, SUAV)
- Computed and Digital Radiography
- Tube Inspection (IRIS, ET, RFT, MFL)
- Corrosion Mapping
- Multi-Skip (M-Skip)
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PA)
- Small Controlled Area Radiography (SCAR)
- Time of Flight Diffraction (ToFD)
- Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL)
For more information on our Advanced NDT services available, please contact us
Copyright © 2016 CAN Group All Rights Reserved