CAN Group provides an integrated range of inspection and general services for VLCC’s, Barges, Special Purpose Vessels and Floating Production Storage Offloading Vessels. CAN’s services are applicable in transit, on location or in the dockyard.
- Inspections and Class Surveys (BV, DNV GL and Lloyds Register approved) with accreditations to ISO 9002 and ISO 17020
- A full range of Inspection and Non-Destructive Testing services.
- Helmet-Mount CCTV for remote inspection to Surveyors
- ROV’s for tank and UW inspection
- Telescopic Inspection Tool, with power cleaning, CCTV and NDT facilities
- Trade services including welding, burning, rigging, mechanical and electrical
- Fabric Maintenance.
- Surface preparation to SA2½, UHP Jetting, Coating Application
- Special Access Systems
- Class and Structural Survey
- Refits, modifications and upgrades
- Tank Inspection
- Lifting Gear surveys and Crane Inspection
- Inspection and maintenance of mooring systems and turrets
- Electrical plus fire and gas maintenance and repairs
- Coded welding, burning and mechanical work
- Special access systems for inspection, repair and modifications.